What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form, subscribe to our mailing list, or order a gift card online. When doing any of these actions on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely. Ah’ Pizz does not have access to direct transaction information such as credit card data or payment information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your user experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company without your consent, or if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc
Note. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when we access your personal information. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demand of customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third-parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is
appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Gift Card Terms and Condttions
For Gift Card policies and terms, please visit our Gift Card Policy page.